My plan will be shorter than most because I am 70 years old and will probably die in the next decade.
- brush up my skills with Adobe InDesign, MS Word
- learn Photoshop or similar program in order to produce high-res images for printing
- learn to draw graphics to support text
- figure out how to publish eBooks
- continue to learn about learning
- figure out how to set up feedback and improvement system
- create a vibrant community and keep it alive
- publish Aha!
- set up system for continuous improvement
- Tour Greek Islands
- Brittany, Normandy, barge ride
- fix irregular breathing
- renew stamina
- be more mindful
- complete HeartMath
- habit of daily Yoga practice
- get better at collaboration
- lead by example
- figure out how to have impact after I’ve gone
I want to be respected in my field. I don’t need to be famous but I would like to be known. I want to make my dent in the universe. Is Aha! the vehicle?
By the end of 2015, I will have mastered the skills I need to produce version 1.0 of Aha! and I will have done it.
By mid-2015, get the Aha! message to 50,000+ people
Need to learn social media marketing, marketing of ebooks.