I reached out to someone in a related field whose blog I’d read but hadn’t met F2F. We had a one-hour Skype session this morning and I’m brimming with ideas for follow up.
- Host video conferences on Citrix
- Enable people to choose learning buddies, much like the software the late Joe Miller was working on
- Provide a clickable map to content areas
- Break into pieces and perhaps issue badges
- Set up a hub (Stacks) to connect groups, e.g. shared workspace hubs
- Best prospects may be those who do not work for large companies, the contingent workforce and denizens of small companies. They have no career-building infrastructure at al
- Position Aha! as a series of experiments.
- Career resilience, strengthen relevance to career growth
- Humanity always focused on the short term. Wake up cal
- Chambers of Commerce, some now offering leadership courses
I need to do this more often. Who’s next?